Thursday, May 26, 2011

On the Street: The Maxi Skirt

So I'm trying something new here... I'm going to start snapping photos of fashionable locals I come across; after all, I don't want everyone to get tired of seeing me! I've been trying to get up the courage to do this for a while...but I'm still a bit shy about announcing to strangers that I have a fashion blog. Anyhow, I noticed this really cute girl sporting a maxi skirt last weekend, and I happened to have my camera on me, so I just summoned up my courage and asked if I could put her on my blog. Luckily, she was open to the idea and was more than willing to offer up the deets of her look--right down to her nail color! I love how casual cool she looks. (It turns out she works in fashion--go figure!). The skirt is PureBody by GapBody; I think I need it!

Here is Tammy, en route to check out Bridesmaids.  See the end of the post for complete outfit details.





Skirt: PureBody by GapBody
Shoes: Matt Bernson
Top: Bordeaux (from Anthropologie)
Bag: YSL
Monogram Necklace: Max & Chloe
Bracelet: Gorjana
Nail Color: Essie Flirty Fuschia

No comments:

Post a Comment