Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday, Monday

This week I'm going 5 for 5: I'm going to post every outfit. Which means I've got to be prepared, so I'll keep it short and sweet tonight so I can go plan for Tuesday!

Suffice it to say that Mondays are anything but fun, but I swear, dressing up a little takes off the edge. My validation today? My straight male co-worker told me, "I really like your outfit. You're really on the cutting edge of fashion..." Not so sure I'm on the cutting edge, so to speak, but I do think about it a lot and I'm not going to pretend that I don't like compliments!

And on another note, I've changed the settings on commenting, so hopefully you'll now be able to post. I'd love to hear what you think!







 Skirt: BCBGeneration * Sweater: Lovestitch * Tee: 4Paix *
 Belt: Target * Glasses: RayBan (of course) *
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell