Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Sun is Shining, The Weather Outside is Sweet, Yeah

I'm a rainbow too...

Anyone remember that Bob Marley song remixed by Funkstar Deluxe? Reminds me of my beer-slinging London days. It was the perfect anthem for today.

It was one of those days when everyone was dressed to the nines. We all got to strut around in our finest warm weather clothes. I was riding public transit this morning and I wanted to take pictures of everyone. I can't believe San Francisco is sometimes considered to be lacking in style. On any given day I'm so impressed with the abundance of creativity and style.

This morning I was totally unprepared and having a hard time making an outfit work... but then I put this skirt with this top, threw on some animal accessories (belt, bracelet, earrings) and voila!





My colleague Ivy and I
 Top: Brooklyn Industries * Skirt: H&M * Belt: Linea Pelle *
    Shoes: Via Spiga * Purse: Vintage (from a market in Bangkok)

No comments:

Post a Comment