Sunday, May 8, 2011

Feathers & Motorcycles

It's Sunday morning and I'm still on a natural high from last night's concert: Atmosphere at the Greek Theater in Berkeley. Even though it was really cold, it was a great show, and I had a lot of fun people watching in between performers. It's always fun to check out what the college kids are wearing, as well as see all the wanna-be rappers. It was pretty hilarious.

To wrap up my 5 for 5 week, here are my Thursday and Friday outfits. Just for the record, I did not wear short shorts to work on Friday--I had on black skinny pants and then changed to shorts for night. Which truthfully didn't last long; I had a bit of a reality check when we were taking the photos (Friday was miserably windy and quite cold). It was back to the pants as soon as I got to happy hour.

Thursday:



Top: Leifsdottir * Pants: Collective Concepts * Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell * Purse: Coach

Friday:





Feathered Top: Ya * Shorts: To The Max * Cardigan: Tronata *  Shoes: Chelsea Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment