Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Goin' to the Chapel...

As I look at these pictures and think of my brother and his beautiful wife's lovely nuptials this past weekend, I am filled with an overwhelming sense of happiness. I had such a special weekend at home in Colorado celebrating their wedding and seeing family.


My brother and his wife held their ceremony in the same chapel where my parents were married 38 years ago. It was so sentimental and there really is nothing like summer in Colorado! Cheers to the happy couple!


Last-minute nail polish (Sally Hansen Commander in Chic)













The groom & I (yes, he's my brother!)
Dress: Ali Ro * Shoes: Seychelles * Bracelets: Amrita Singh * Clutch: Urban Expressions
Ring: Vintage * Necklace & Belt: My mother's

Brian & Maike, I love you both so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment