Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Print Dress

I'm completely inspired after a day of closet organizing and shopping for my dear friend Sara. So for the weekend post, I'm going to share some of my favorite printed dresses. First up, here I am in a Dolce Vita dress.





Here are a few out in the market that I'm coveting:

I'm completely in love with this ECI dress ($150). It would be gorgeous with a metallic gold or turquoise skinny belt (or both!). A bright cardigan and a neutral shoe, or a neutral cardigan and a bright shoe (maybe my favorite Sam Edelman) would complete the outfit.
















Trina Turk Lilet 2 $320
Pure Sugar Ruffle Dress $80
Kensie Blotch Print $90
DVF Agantha Print $525
Madewell Dress $135



ECI Surplice Zebra Print Wrap $60

Top off these looks with some chunky jewelry and a blazer for a polished look.

Tommy Hilfiger $70
Rag & Bone Dinner Blazer $395

1 comment: