Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's My Birthday and I'll Blog if I Want To

Oh, hi, hello there. Remember me? The girl who used to blog? Let me tell you a little about that girl. She had a baby and bought a house, see. Life got kind of crazy, in the best way possible, but it has temporarily rendered her too busy to get to a computer outside of working hours.

She continues to blog, all the time, albeit in her head. She thinks of outfits, and she thinks of you. Sometimes she even goes so far as wearing nice things, and taking a camera with her to work. Alas, that's as far as it usually goes. But if any day of the year is a day to wear something fun and write a blog post, isn't it on one's birthday?











Top: W118 by Walter Baker
Skirt: BCBG
Leather Jacket: Kenneth Cole
Booties: Rosegold
Bag: Emma Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment