Sunday, April 15, 2012

Put A Bird on It!

I took advantage of a gloriously sunny day & a special project I was working on (I'm sworn to secrecy, but I'll share it with you when I can!) to wear my lovely new Faryl Robin shoes and build an outfit around them. What do you guys think of the shorter-in-the-front-longer-on-the-back dress thing? I'm kind of in love with it! When I saw this dress (and that it actually fit me) I had to have it! 

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was too short, but I was able to have a little fun...the highlight of which may have been eating takoyaki at the Cherry Blossom festival in Japantown. Hey, what can I say... I like to eat these days!










 
Shoes: Faryl Robin
Dress: Angie
Faux Leather Bomber Jacket: Collection by Bernardo
Nails: Sally Hansen 
Bag: from Thailand
Jewelry: Necklace, a gift from my brother, and bangles are a combo of Amrita Singh and other bangles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment