Monday, January 9, 2012

The Reverse Mullet Skirt (yes, you read that right)

I love this take on the maxi skirt--it's all business in the back, and all party in the front!

I wanted to do a day to night look, with "practical" (ok, let's be honest, when am I really practical) daytime shoe & bag, and then a chic shoe and clutch for night. I pulled these gold Steve Maddens out of my closet and had to give them a good dusting off as it's been years since I've worn them. I'm kind of feeling the pointy toe stiletto look again--what do you think? A do or a don't? The special thing about these shoes is that I was wearing them when I met my husband six years ago, at a swanky-themed party no less. Definitely worth hanging on to them, non?
















Jacket: OVI (from vendor at Treasure Island Flea Market)
Blouse: Coveted Clothing
Skirt: BB Dakota
Belt: MICHAEL Michael Kors
Maroon Bag: Deux Luxe
Gold Clutch: Urban Expressions
Brown Booties: H&M
Gold Stilettos: Steve Madden
Gold Bracelets: Amrita Singh

2 comments:

  1. Love the black/tan combo! Really dig the burgundy-ish purse for a pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovey! Still waiting for some pictures from you!!

      Delete