Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dragon Girl

As I mentioned in my last post, I recently bought a new shade of lipstick (NARS Dragon Girl). I'm  head over heels for it; it's the inspiration for this outfit and I'm sure for many to come. I know that may seem silly, but I'm telling you, this bright red lip makes me feel...powerful! Heads turn when I wear it. Maybe it's the eye-popping, notice-me shade, maybe it's the confidence it gives me. I don't know for sure what it is, but I am sure I'm smitten.













What do you think of the long trench? I obtained it at a recent clothing swap. It's really long, but I think I like it!


A special thanks to Min Son for taking the time to be my photographer!!


Blouse (cream): Gianetta
Sweater (black): Georgiou
Skirt, from Budapest: Eclectick
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Bracelets, from American Craft Council event: Louise Fischer Cozzi
Watch: Invicta
Trench: Your guess is as good as mine (I can't read the label)!

No comments:

Post a Comment