Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cozy Up for Fall

Yesterday I had the day off for Veteran's day. Ironically, neither my father nor my brother had the day off, despite the fact that my brother is active duty, and my father is retired from the Air Force. Seems a little unfair! I must admit, I was overjoyed to have the day off and to be able to catch up on a bunch of stuff I needed to do--one of which was getting a desperately needed haircut. 

I go to Ginger Rubio in the Mission, and I feel like because everyone there is so cool, it gives me occasion to dress up a little when I go. I asked my stylist to give my hair a little curl, and she somehow managed these curls with a flat iron!?!? Must experiment!

I've had these sock/leg warmer things for a couple months now, and I hadn't worn them, primarily because I couldn't figure out how to wear them. I don't really know if they're age-appropriate...but I love them, so here they are! 


What do you think--am I too old to be sporting this look?

 









 
Top: H & M * Cardigan: Design History * Skirt: BCBG * Belt: H & M * Shoes * Chelsea Crew * Leg Warmers: From DSW Shoe Warehouse * love necklace: Erica Anenburg

2 comments: