Thursday, October 13, 2011

Stellar Stripes

First of all, sorry for the long delay between posts! I just returned from a trip to Montreal and Quebec City, and I didn't have any time to blog while I was away. We had a wonderful vacation, but I am so happy to be back in my own home, in my own wonderful city!

I bought this skirt at a vintage shop in Montreal (the vintage shops there are fantastic!), and I couldn't wait to get home to blog it! I am looking forward to wearing it with my new Madewell boots, but since we are in the midst of our Indian Summer, I wanted to take advantage of the beautiful weather! I felt so glam wearing this skirt... too bad I was stuck at my desk nearly all day, and I was mostly only able to parade around my office. Next time I need to wear it on a Saturday!









Details: Skirt & Blouse: Vintage * Shoes: Via Spiga * Purse: from Bangkok market

No comments:

Post a Comment