Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TOMS Eyewear

You all know my love affair with TOMS, so I wanted to dedicate a post to their newest philanthropic venture: eyewear! Here's how it works: you buy a pair of their (very cool) sunglasses, and they'll provide someone in need with one (or more) of the following:
  1. Medical Treatment
  2. Prescription Glasses
  3. Sight-saving Surgery
They're starting off in Cambodia, Nepal, and Tibet, with ambition to expand soon.


They have some really cute styles, and they even have a "Virtual Try On" on their website. You can upload your photo and "try on" different pairs. They have aviators, tortoise shell, and my personal favorite, matte frames! 


Matte Olive / Orange
Gold/Dusty Rose Aviators








And now, in going with the TOMS theme, check out Wendy, whom I stopped on the street a few days ago because she looked so effortlessly chic in her TOMS wedges.



Does anyone own TOMS glasses yet? I'd love to see a picture if you do!

3 comments:

  1. This post totally makes me want to get some Toms! Not sure where I can find them in my town...but I'll keep my eyes peeled! Love the tiny Toms too! Cute story :)

    ReplyDelete