Thursday, July 7, 2011

Modern Vintage








Let me first apologize for the quality of these pictures. My brand new camera is on it's way (thank you Amazon)! I should have it in hand tomorrow. This was three rounds of shots with three different photographers and one very bad camera. I can't wait to get my new one, so I can start taking more shots of strangers on the street!


I bought this vintage dress in Milwaukee a few years ago at a little shop called Lola's Affordable Fashions. I'm heading back to Milwaukee in a few weeks, and intend to see what other treasures I can find. I love how this dress keeps cycling into style. I couldn't wait to wear it with my brand new Ash Italia shoes (once again, a great deal on Shopbop.com). I now own three pairs of Ash Italia shoes that I have purchased from Shopbop over the years when they're on sale. Love!


How is everyone doing this week? Surviving after the three-day weekend? We're almost through the week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment