Saturday, July 13, 2013

Just Peachy

Um. 

Yeah, it's been a while. I don't even want to look at the date of my last post and see how long it's been. These pictures are from April so that's probably telling.

It's July in San Francisco, which means my winter wardrobe is in full force. I suppose for my readers in the Southern Hemisphere that works out just fine! I'm really truly going to try to post more often, and I'll do my best to post some summery outfits, if and when the weather allows! I've got a trip to NYC on the horizon, so hopefully something fabulous will come out of that. I've got to fit a wardrobe for both Alaska and NY into one suitcase, so that will be interesting. Any tips??

Hope you all are doing well and enjoying a lovely summer (or winter, for some)! 

Until next time (hopefully sooner rather than later)....





Blouse: Esley
Skirt: Leifsdottir
Clutch: Hobo
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment