Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Leprechaun Pants & Colorblocking (AND A LITTLE SECRET TO BOOT)

This past Thursday Patty invited me to a Rue Magazine party hosted by GAP. It was an excuse to do a little shopping and find myself a fun outfit, which has become a bit of a challenge these days. "Why?" you ask...well, it's about time I share my little secret, because it has become harder and harder to conceal! My darling husband and I are expecting a baby this August! Which means I'm about 16 weeks pregnant, and it's nearly impossible for me to hide my little bump (and to be honest, I don't want to--I'm ready to show it off!). I've given a lot of consideration as to whether I should "keep on bloggin' on" while I'm pregnant, and I think I shall! I'm always up for a good challenge, and believe me, wading through the horrors of maternity clothes to find the gems...well, it's most certainly a challenge.

So here is my color-blocked outfit in what my husband deemed my "leprechaun" pants. Take a look and you'll understand why. 

I'd like to give a little shout-out to the readers of my blog--I appreciate all the love, and I'm so happy to finally be sharing my news! Thank you for all of your love and support!


Oh, and P.S., I will be posting some fun photos of the SF fashionistas at the party a little later this week. 






Top: soprano
Jeans: Dollhouse
Bracelet: Amrita Singh
Shoes: dance shoes (hey, I'm preggo and have to wear comfy shoes!)

1 comment: